Infinix Zero 20 4G
Infinix Zero X Pro price in Kenya is Ksh 36,990 at SMATIKA best smartphones shop in Nairobi.
- 6.7 inches
- MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99
- Android 12, XOS 12
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Back camera: 108MP
- Front camera: 60MP
- Battery 4500 mAh
The Infinix Zero 20 4G is a new smartphone that has been designed for the youth. It has a sleek and slim design with a sleek and slim design that is made out of metal. The phone also has an impressive battery life of up to two days.
The Infinix Zero 20 4G comes with Android 8.1 Oreo, which makes it one of the latest smartphones in the market today.
The Infinix Zero 20 4G is the latest flagship phone from Infinix. It has a large 6.4 inches display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The Infinix Zero 20 4G is powered by the Snapdragon 660 chipset, which is coupled with an Octa-core CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. It also comes with 128GB of internal storage and 6GB of RAM.
The phone also has a triple rear camera setup with a 108 MP main camera, 13 MP secondary camera, and 2MP depth sensor. The front selfie camera comes in at 13MP as well, making it perfect for taking selfies in any situation.
The Infinix Zero 20 is powered by 4,500mAh battery. It has a fast charging feature that can charge the phone up to 75% in 30 minutes. The device also has an 18W adapter and supports wireless charging. The phone also comes with a USB-C cable and adapter for wired charging.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Infinix Zero 20 4G
- Latest Android 12 OS support.
- XOS 12 custom UI support.
- Supports decent 4500mAh battery.
- Supports 45W fast charging.
- Dedicated microSDXC card slot.
- NFC support
- Supports OTG-enabled smartphone.
- AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Decent image quality in daylight
- Decent video quality in daylight.
- Available in Multiple color options.
- Dual speakers are present.
- Decent octa core processing speed.
- No reverse charging support.
- No wireless charging support.
- Does not support 4K video recordings.
- No gyro-EIS support.
- Without any gorilla glass protection.
- Without 5G connectivity.
- Dust resistance is missing.
- Water resistance is missing.
- Supports the outdated USB Type C 2.0 charging port.
Infinix Zero 20 4G Specs and price
|Sim Card||Dual SIM|
|Operating System||Android 12|
|Internal Storage||128GB, 256GB|
|Memory Card Slot|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W|
|Color||Gray, Glitter Gold, Green Fantasy|
- Dimensions 164.4 x 76.7 x 8 mm
- Weight 196 g
- Build Glass front, aluminum frame
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type AMOLED, 90Hz
- Size 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 20:9 ratio
- OS Android 12
- Chipset MediaTek MT8781
- CPU Octa-core
- GPU Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot: microSDXC
- Internal : 8GB RAM, 128GB , 256GB
- Triple 108 MP, PDAF
- 13 MP, AF
- 2 MP
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1440p@30fps
- Single : 60 MP, (wide), AF, OIS
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR
- Video: 1440p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Wi-Fi 802.11 dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB USB Type-C 2.0
- USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- Type Li-Po 4500 mAh
- Charging Fast Charging 45W