Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G Best Price
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G price in Kenya is Ksh 22,999/= at Smartphones Kenya. Order here and have it within 3 hours in Nairobi, Next Day via courier of your choice all over Kenya.
- Screen: 6.43-Inch Display
- SIM: Dual SIM
- CPU: Octa Core
- Storage: 4GB/6GB RAM; 128GB ROM
- Operating System: Android 11
- Camera: 48 MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP and 13 MP Front
- ID: Infrared & Fingerprint
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh Battery
The display features a 4-side curved edge design, giving you a more immersive viewing experience. It also provides a stunning look and feel with its full HD resolution. It delivers a vivid color palette, thanks to its wide viewing angles and great contrast.
The Redmi 10A is one of the most powerful phones yet in Xiaomi’s lineup. It has a 48 MP camera with a wide-angle lens, 1/2.8″ sensor, 0.8 μm pixel size and dual-LED flash. There’s also a cinema 4k 30 fps video mode that lets you capture high-quality videos at 1080p resolution on your phone.
The Redmi 10A is a worthy successor to the Redmi 9A. It features a 5.45″ IPS LCD display with 2.5D curved glass, as well as 3GB/4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage.
There are also various upgrade options available, such as the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version that runs on MIUI 10.
With a 5000 mAh battery and 18W fast charging, the 10A has enough power to keep you going all day. With a 5V/2A output, you’ll be able to charge up quickly—without worrying about overcharging your battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5GFeatures specs and price in Kenya
|Sim Card||Dual SIM|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256 GB|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging||18W|
|Color||Silver, Gray, Blue, Green|
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits
- Size: 6.5 inches
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 19g
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12
- CPU: Octa-Core
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Chipset: Media Tec
- Card slot:
- Front camera
Triple48 MP, f/1.8:
Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Back camera
Single: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 18W
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Support fast charging.
- Latest Android 11 .
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Dedicated SD card slot.
- 4G and 5G models are also available.
- Decent photo
- Video quality in proper daylight.
- Supports huge battery life.
- The processing unit works quite efficiently.
- A superior level won’t affect the performance.
- Super AMOLED display
- IP53 dust is available
- Splash protection is also available in Redmi Note 10.
- Bloatware is common.
- Snapdragon processor is only available for no 4G smartphone.
- Outdated type C 2.0 charging jack.
- Unstable video recording because gyro-EIS is missing.
- Compare to its competition.
- It didn’t have a high-refresh-rate screen format.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- USB Type-C Cable
- Eject Pin
- Protective case
- EU Charger